1. Open charging case & remove Buds to turn them on.
2. Go to your device's Bluetooth Menu & select "BUDS".
From now, Buds remembers the most recently paired device,
& automatically connects itself once you take Buds out of the case.
Buds turn off when you place them back in their case.
You can turn off individual buds by long-pressing the button on the respective buds you'd like to shut off.
NOTE: only the right bud has call/accept/hang-up functions.
Before pairing to another device,
first unpair Buds from your current device by either disconnecting it from
your device's bluetooth menu, or by turning off bluetooth.
Then repeat the steps above on your new device.
We recommend using your thumb to press Buds's buttons
while supporting the opposite side with your index finger.
Answer / End call
Pause / Resume music
Press & Hold for 1 Second
Reset track (either side)
For previous track,
press & hold for 1 second immediately after resetting track.
Next track (either side)
Press & Long Hold
Turn respective bud on / off
Call audio is routed to the left bud only.
If you want, you can use just the left bud as a wireless earpiece while driving.
When receiving a call, press either button on the left or right bud once to accept the call.
To end a call, press either button once.
To reject a call, press and hold either button until call is rejected.
1. Buds charge when you place them in their charging case.
2. While charging, the red LEDs on each Bud will light up.
When charging is completed, the red LEDs will turn off.
When your Buds are out of battery,
they will turn off automatically following a voice prompt.
1. Open rubber flap at bottom of the case & plug in USB cable
2. While battery case is charging, LED Ring will stay lit. Once fully charged, LED Ring will turn off.
We do our best to respond to every message within 3 to 5 working days.